We are coming to the end of the early bird discount period for the joint event between Inspecht and ATC Social Media: A Recruitment Revolution. while the early bird discount is good, register 2 or more delegates and you get an even better deal.
So why attend?
- Listen to Australian case studies from Ernst & Young and Atlassian
- Hear from Futurist Mark Pesce
- Participate in workshops on social recruiting strategies, digital branding and the use of social networking for sourcing
- Watch the debate between Stephen Collins and Jake Andrews, from SEEK, on “Do you need a job board when you have social networking?”
- Put forward your own ideas and thought in the World Cafe session
- Listen and interact with your peers in the special unconference session where you get to control the agenda
This event was inspired by the ERE Social Recruiting Summit so I caught up with Paul Jacobs from Tribe HQ a New Zealander who attended the event with me to find out why he trekked all the way from Wellington New Zealand to San Francisco. (These are definitely NOT Oscar winning performances but we had fun.)