Just a short post to let you all know that early bird pricing for the Inspecht HR Futures Conference finishes in 3 days, 15th January. After this you will need to spend an extra A$50 to attend.
Remember you can register online, or download the offline order form.
| REGISTRATION TYPE
||Before January 15
||After January 15
If you are planning to come from interstate, which I know some of you are, check out the venue details for accommodation options.
Plans are in place for the Inspecht HR Futures Conference on 26 February 2009 in Melbourne. The site is up and the program is 99% complete, just awaiting confirmation on one speaker. There is a downloadable program overview you can use to convince management that the event is worth attending.
The program summary:
So why not kick off your 2009 and come along? Personally I am very excited about the event and hearing from the speakers.
A quick update on the conference idea from last week. Based on feedback and discussions it have been named “Inspecht HR Futures Conference” and will bring together speakers covering all areas of HR, Recruiting and Technology to discuss how social media, innovation, culture and technology empower, attract, engage and evolve employees. More information is below.
- Conference site is at http://hrfutures.inspecht.com.au.
- HR Futures Conference that will be held on 26th February 2009 here in Melbourne.
- Program is about 90% finalised and is available online, we have some great speakers.
- Venue has been booked, Karstens at CQ 123 Queen St Melbourne CBD.
- The event will be fully catered.
- I have 6 logos up for review which I need to decide on before the formal marketing begins.
You can give me feedback on the logos.
- Being a blog reader you can register, if you like, before the public marketing. I have tried to keep the price at a reasonable level, A$350 for the day before 15 Jan 2009 and A$400 after 15 Jan 2009.