Plans are in place for the Inspecht HR Futures Conference on 26 February 2009 in Melbourne. The site is up and the program is 99% complete, just awaiting confirmation on one speaker. There is a downloadable program overview you can use to convince management that the event is worth attending.
The program summary:
- Keynote – Thoughts from TED 2009 – Stephen Collins
- Implementation of Enterprise 2.0 and its Value in Organisations Sean Lew
- Web 2.0 in recruitment – Thomas Shaw
- Case study on informal learning – Jasmin Tragas
- Legal issues to consider for Web 2.0 Michael Park
- Reframing Professional Development with Enterprise 2.0 Anne Bartlett-Bragg
- Panel: Branding & Social Media and its impact on HR Stephen Collins, Sean Lew, Jasmin Tragas, Anne Bartlett-Bragg
- Panel: Future of Recruiting Thomas Shaw, Riges Younan, David Talamelli, Geoff Jennings
So why not kick off your 2009 and come along? Personally I am very excited about the event and hearing from the speakers.