If you are in Australia, and interested in learning about Web 2.0 then you should get yourself to Sydney on September 23 and attend the Web 2.0 University being run as a extra session at Web Direction South. The Web 2.0 Executive Bootcamp session is being co-hosted by Jeff Kelly & Stephen Collins and is priced at an amazing AUD$450 conference attendees / AUD$550 standalone compared to the regular US$895.
What will you learn?
- Exploration of the latest ideas, business models, trends, and techniques behind Web 2.0
- Review of proven, actionable methods for creating new online products and service
- Step-by-step strategies for using Web 2.0 techniques
- Review of the 7 major patterns of Web 2.0 applications
- The structure and business models of Web 2.0
All in all a great offering.