Well yesterday has been and gone and so has the first Victorian AHRI HRIS SIG session (way too many acronyms). The sessions seemed to go down well I was able to run through my presentation in just on 15 minutes.
- The audience spent a lot of time writting, this is good
- The audience looked engaged, also good
- The 3 difference perspectives worked well
- Only one question from the audience during the panel, a pity
- Several members of the audience asked for the complete presentation to be emailed out immediate, a very good sign
I am looking into putting the presentation up on the site somewhere, just playing to where and how (PDF, PowerPoint saved as a web page, etc).