2009 was a long year for many, it started out with all sorts of doom and gloom, then we have had some ups and downs but generally most people I speak with agree the year ended in a fairly good way.
So on to 2010. First question is it Twenty Ten or Two Thousand and Ten? Let me know your thoughts.
Some blog statistics:
- 37% of traffic comes from Australia, meaning over 60% of you are not from around here. The next largest source of traffic is USA with 32% followed by UK with only 5%!
- 54% of readers still prefer Internet Explorer although Firefox makes up 32%
- 70% of all traffic comes from search engines of that Google makes up about 90% of that traffic. The top referrer to the site is Twitter, but that is only 1.5% of all traffic.
- April 4 2009 saw the biggest spike in traffic, almost 100% more traffic than the next highest day.
Next up there are a few changes that I am planning for 2010. (Yes the rest of this post is a little commercial in nature, sorry.)
Over the break the Inspecht Online store had a little make over and allowed for the introduction of some new products.
The first product I want to let you know about is the Webinar Series each at $49. Each month I plan to run a 60 minutes webinar looking at a variety of different topics, the first topic Entering the Social Recruiting Maze. Entering the Social Recruiting Maze is based on the joint presentation I gave at the ATS Social Media event in December.
The second product is the Inspecht Memberships. These memberships are designed to give people access to premium content, much of which I use in my day to day consulting, eBooks and webinars. Each membership is $299 and just by signing up you get access to all of the webinars, valued at $588 for the year!
Full Membership includes:
- Weekly emails of the Inspecht newsletter
- Access to templates, FAQs, and checklists, with new resources being added all of the time.
- Access to all AUD$15 eBooks from the Inspecht Online Store
- Participation at each monthly 1 hour webinar
- Access to all previous webinars
Right now I am still fleshing out the content within the membership section, but access to the webinars alone should justify the purchase.