Last night was the 3rd MTUB (Melbourne Twitter Underground Brigade) meetup, sponsored by Adobe (and someone else but I can’t remember) who bought us all a few drinks and pizza. I think fun was had by all, highlights.
- There was an iPhone in the wild, anyone who touched it had complete iPhone lust
- Lots of photos were taken, more should be posted
- Prizes were won for the best use of AIR in a Tweet and getting Mark to keep the drinks flowing
- Lucas had a very slick application that projected all the @MTUB tweets on the big screen
- There was lots of tech talk, lots of Twitter talk and lots of general talk
- How interesting it is catching up with your online social network offline and how the relationships you already have continue to develop
- As the night wore on the Horses Bazaar had a belly dancer
A great night and looking forward to next month.