Having just come back from vacation I have had recent first hand experience of the work overload when you return. Last thing you want is for your restful holiday to be a distant memory 24 hours after you return. CIO magazine has 5 tips on how to achieve the vacation you need. In summary:
- Plan for your departure and pick a time, if you are the CFO don’t go away at year end!
- To connect or not to connect, that is the question.
- Stand by your second-in-command
- Re-Entry, plan for it and spend time with you second-in-command to get an update, that’s why you put them in charge, isn’t it?
- Force yourself to take a break (and understand that the ship can sail without you, just do it!
Checkout Austin jobs at itzbig.