The HTC Touch is the first device to feature TouchFLOâ„¢, the new underlying touch screen technology developed by HTC. Consumers simply sweep their finger up the display to launch an animated, three-dimensional interface comprising three screens: Contacts, Media and Applications. The interface can be spun by swiping a finger right or left across the display, providing efficient access to the features consumers use most. TouchFLOâ„¢ also enhances finger touch scrolling and browsing of Web pages, documents, messages and contact lists.
Does this make my phone purchase a little more complex? Yes but it does not a QWERTY keyboard so use for email is difficult. But when will it be available in Australia?
Other specifications include:-
- Dimensions: 99.9mm (L) x 58mm x 13.9mm (T)
- Weight: 112g with battery
- 1GB microSD storage card included / 64MB RAM, 128MB ROM
- 2.8″ LCD touch screen with backlight, 240 x 320 dots resolution with 65,536 colours
- Battery Life: Rechargeable Li-Ion battery with a capacity of 1100 mAh
- Standby time: Up to 200 / Talk time: Up to 5 hours
- Camera: 2.0 mega-pixel CMOS colour camera
- Windows Mobile 6Â® Professional with Direct Push Email and HTML email support
- Wireless Connectivity: GSM/GPRS/EDGE Tri-band: 900, 1800,1900, Wi-FiÂ®: IEEE 802.11 b/g and BluetoothÂ® 2.0
- Choice of two colors at launch – elegant soft black or alluring wasabi green