Over the last few weeks I have had a new site/service built, the Inspecht Software Directory.
Basically a service to help Australian and New Zealand businesses learn about the different options they have for their HR/Payroll/Talent Management/Recruitment/Applicant Tracking systems. Right now there is basic information on over 100 vendors who service the Australian and New Zealand across seven different major categories:
- Business Intelligence
- Core HR/Payroll
- HR Service Delivery
- Recruiter Tools
- Talent Management
- Workforce Management
Each free listing provides some basic information about the vendor including:
- Company Name
- Short Description
- Major Category Listing
- Social Media Links
- Inclusion in the soon to be released API
There will be premium listings which allow vendors to take complete control of their listing covering logos, detailed descriptions, multiple category listing, target markets, and tags.
While there are other similar services by some of our associations and media publications the Inspecht Software Directory is slightly different. Along with the default features there are several designed to help organisations make their purchasing decisions.
- Users can quickly see who within their LinkedIn network they might know who works or has worked for the vendor.
- Each vendor enter has multiple method of client reviews, free listings allow a 1 to 5 vote to be placed.
- Featured listing allow vendors to have clients provide written reviews and testimonials of their products. Which can be rated for their usefulness.
- Single click to review the least Google news about the vendor.
- Direct links to company blogs and Twitter accounts if the organisation has them.
- Share price data for public companies.
- Initial background information on the vendor from ASIC based on ACN searches.
Each of these features are designed to help organisations save time and money in creating short lists of potential vendors.
While the service is free to use and place initial listings, access to the premium features do require the vendors to pay an annual subscription.