Irony is after 5 years of blogging I am so busy with other activities I have not blogged for 10 days. Right now things are not going to get any better. I leave tomorrow for my annual ski holiday and will not be back until August 2nd.
What has been keeping me from blogging?
- Major project for a client that has a significant phase that needs to be completed before I leave
- Source of Talent Report, although my partner on this project is doing a lot of the work at the moment
- Work for 3 or 4 other clients, proposals etc
- Preparing for RecuitTECH in September
- Planning a webinar for HR/Recruiter Daily on the Business Case for Social Recruiting
- Planning for a social media and recruitment conference with the team from ATC for November, more on this soon
I hope for things to get back to something like normal in August, in the meantime here are a few links of some interesting stories I have found in the last few weeks.