About a month ago I decided to create an eBook based on some themes from my blog. After looking over the posts I decided to focus on the new trends and practices in recruitment. The eBook is finished and available for purchase at A$15.
Why am I charging if it is based on my blog that is free? Well first up I have pay rent somehow ;-).
No actually the eBook pulls together many of the key trends in recruitment today in a single easy to read 40 page document. I also believe that people tend to value and pay attention to something when they part with money.
Below is a short overview.
There are many ways to find the right candidate and like most things in life, some are more effective than others. Over the last 10 years, the process of finding candidates has moved from predominately print media to online. While this migration has been significant, the real changes have only just begun. With the Internet changing the way we work and communicate, how you find and engage with the workforce to identify the right candidate is also changing.
- Some of the key trends in recruitment
- Where candidates can be hiding
- How to engage with candidates and get them to want to work for your organisation
- How to use free tools to identify potential applicants
- To which aspects of social media you should be paying attention