I have been reviewing many of my posts from the last 18 months and decided to try and turn some of them into an eBook, estimated about 40-50 pages. At this stage the book will cover the impact of web 2.0/social media on recruitment, exact title unknown. While a majority of the content is available on the blog the eBook will for purchase and available by download. As part of the book development I hope to weave together many of the thoughts and ideas from the blog into a bit of a road map, providing tips, hints and links for the reader.
Some of the topics I will be covering are:
- Key trends in recruitment
- Where candidates can be hiding
- How to engage with candidates and get them to want to work for your organisation
- How to use free tools to identify potential applicants
- To which aspects of social media you should be paying attention
Availability, soon I hope.
The price will be around US$25 I think, is that too high or too low?