We are two days away from Blue Day 2008! What is Blue Day?
Well it is a day to recognise depression and anxiety within society.
So what can you do to get involved?
- Write a blog post about depression or anxiety, personal insights would be great
- Produce a podcast about depression or anxiety, as with the blog posts personal insights help
- If you don’t have a blog of a podcast, register on this site and submit a post that will appear on the Submitted Posts page.
- Change your avatars on your favourite social networking site Twitter/Facebook/FriendFeed/etc to something blue, download one of our pre-built ones
- Follow us on Twitter
- Modify your blog theme to be mainly blue
- Run a Second Life event, or attend the jokaydia event
- Wear blue for the day
- Organising a meet ups on the day, currently organised:
- Melbourne – Oct 10 from 5.30pm at Fad Gallery more details http://tinyurl.com/blueday
- Sydney – Oct 10 from around 5pm, will be a STUB event and part of Official Friday Drinks at Grace77Bar on the Mezzanine level, cnr King and York