Just a quick final post for the year.
Firstly wishing all my readers a great break and a fantastic new year, be safe and make sure you spend time with your family.
Now to look back on 2008.
- The year started with a bang working fulltime as Senior Project Manager for Nortel looking after Corporate Systems for Asia Pacific. For followers on Twitter they would have seen my crazy tweets working until 2am and then starting again 5am.
- By June I was out on my own and had set up Inspecht, with far more control over my hours, but a lot less money
- The blog & Inspecht both have traffic around 9,000 visitors a month, compared with around 3,000 a year ago
- I became PRINCE2 certified, as well as Certified in the Principles of Change Management
- As part of my work on Inspecht
- I have built 4 different one day workshops to help HR departments get going on technology projects on project establishment, change management, risk management, and in flight project health checks.
- Published a report on job referrals (which is being updated in the next month)
- Published numerous checklists to HR and recruiters
- Published an eBook on recruitment today
- Finally created the HR Futures Conference which will be held in Feb 2009
Overall a successful year.Want more content like this? Subscribe by RSS or by Email.