Des Paroz has tagged me, so it is time to join in on the latest meme going around. Here are five things you might not know about me.
- Born in Sydney to English parents.
- Lived in Pupa New Guinea when I was a little tacker while my father worked on one of his archaeological digs.
- Don’t really like lollies (candy for our international readers), chocolates and deserts, unless it it Sticky Date Pudding, Lemon Morang Pie or dark chocolate at least 70% coco!
- I wear reading glasses and hope as time goes on this doesn’t turn into all-time wearing of glasses.
- I was a Queen’s Scout and built a 5 minute HyperCard multimedia presentation using a Mac SE30 as part of my final activities.