One of the things that has been going on in the background for the last couple of months has been the building of a social media for recruitment training program, in partnership with InsideJob.
The program consists of three modules; one hour webinar, 1 day introduction and 2 day advance course and is structured to take you from one module to another. (In fact you cannot attend the next module until you have completed the one before.)
So what will you learn?
1. What is Social Media for Recruitment
1 hour Webinar as an introduction and pre work for the Essential Social Media for Recruitment program we will discuss:
- What is Social Media
- Social Media Channels and Tools
- Trends in Social Media
- Introduction to Essential Social Media for Recruitment program
2. Essential Social Media for Recruitment
1 day workshop where you will gain the skills to develop an effective Social Media strategy for your business including:
- Social Media Strategy, Guidelines, Policies and Barriers
- Defining your Business Drivers and aligning your Social Media strategy
- Social Media Best Practice Framework
- Getting Started – what now!
3. Advanced Social Media for Recruitment
2 day workshop where you will gain the skills to develop and deploy an effective Social Media strategy for your business including:
- Effective use of Social Media Channels & Tools
- Developing your Social Media Content
- Search Engine Optimisation & Marketing
- Defining your Business Case for Social Media to gain key stakeholder buy-in
- Aligning your EVP and Social Media Messaging
- Developing your Social Media Strategy in Detail
- Deploying your Social Media Strategy
If you are interested in attending the next sessions head over to the InsideJob web site and register!Want more content like this? Subscribe by RSS or by Email.