5 years ago today I started blogging with a small and unassuming post called “Welcome” (original I know), with the first topic to be covered being recruitment. Over the years I have written a lot about recruitment, but also technology, management, and HR.
In summary over the last 1,825 days:
- I have typed out 1,313 posts, a little under one a day
- You have made 1,873 comments
- I have worked for 4 different companies, well 5 as I now work for myself
- Watched the rise and fall of many companies
- Watched the rise and fall of many blogs
- Met some amazing people, I was going to try and list a few but it became too hard.
When I decided to start a blog after reading several blogs for a while and finding very very few covering HR, Recruitment and Technology, ok there were none! I also want a place for my ideas in a format that others could provide feedback so the blog format was perfect.
Thank you to all who read my writing, I really appreciate it. If you have never commented it would be fantastic to hear from you over the next year.
Finally I am looking forward to another 5 years of typing away on this blog.Want more content like this? Subscribe by RSS or by Email.